Thursday, October 7, 2010

[JessFinds] Fancie Fannies: Me, only smaller. And wooden.

I am having a custom order done on Etsy as a Christmas present for my almost 4 year old.

This is NOT me or my family, but you get the idea.
Fancie Fannies on Etsy does these darling little wooden peg-people and will customize them for you. I thought it would be great to have a little wooden doll set of our family. Especially Preacher in his little white collar and black shirt (awww). I will post photos of mini-us when they are done. I know Gonzo will go nuts over these.

Her little creations are so sweet they are almost edible - check out Goldilocks and the Three Bears:

Fancie Frannie's Goldilocks and the Three Bears - $20

And right now I am smitten with her astronauts and space shuttle!

Fancie Frannie's Rocket Ship - $30
If I had an ounce of painterly talent in me, I would love to buy blanks and try to create my own little wooden people and playsets. I did not inherit painterly talent from my artistic mother (sigh). My brother did! He can draw and visualize ... I can only grunt and point. So, today I grunt and point at these adorable figures.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation to review this product / product line. 

4 comments:

CM said...

Oh, those are simply adorable!

Following back from Blog Frog :-)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Visiting via Blog-frog,

Cate :-)

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi, Jess! I found you through BlogFrog and am following along your totally cute blog! I love your pics :) Thanks for participating in my forum on BF...have a great weekend!

Simplegirl said...

Those are so cute, my little boy would love that rocket. New follower fro BF.