Thursday, October 7, 2010

[JessFind] A little Internet meme for your reading pleasure.

Taggy Taggy Meme Meme! These can be fun, so I am going to follow Vic's advice over at Freckles and Fudge and pretty much tell you that you are tagged if you want to be.

I am also a day late, but what is new.


1.) What is your greatest fear if any.
I have a completely irrational fear of spiders and a rational fear of anything that could hurt my girls. 
 
2.) Coffee, Tea or Cappuccino.
Coffee, please. In an IV. Before my feet even hit the floor is preferable. 
 
3.) Do you bend over backwards to lend money to family/friends.
Family - yes. Friends I consider family - yes. Lend? No. I give if I can. I don't expect it back. It saves me and them from future weirdness.  If it comes back, great. If not - no biggie. Now, I need to come clean that I have not been able to give much of anything since the before the dot.com bust, but whateves. I gave when I had!
 
4.) Reader, Writer or Both
Both! I have been fortunate enough to make a living as a wordsmith.

5.) If you could go anywhere to escape, where would you go.
Ronda, Spain or maybe Cambodia. I have a wanderlust issue.

6.) Do you sleep with a flat or fat pillow.
 Flat. I want to be a big puffy pillow person, but flat is my go-to.

7.) How many times a week do you have sex.
Goodness! (blushing). Okay, I don't have anyone fooled. I have been married for 13 years.  
 
8.) How well do you deal with confrontation.
If by "deal" you mean "can you bring it" then "hell yeah." I don't fear confrontation at all but I have had people tell me that I don't start confrontations, I finish them.  I think that is a true assessment.

How about you? I am lazy - you don't even have to blog about it. You could just write your answers in the comments section.

2 comments:

Blogs said...

i can't stop laughing...in an iv...ur too funny! never thought of that:) i fear the same.....great list! thanks for playing...have a great day!

Anonymous said...

New follower from Blog Frog. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. Would love for you to visit me at Savings Corner (http://www.savingscorner.org)
Thanks!