Sunday, February 15, 2009

[JessFinds] Fluffy Undies Part Deux

Ok, so a few folks asked and I caved.

I am not sexualizing children's diaper covers here, but I have to say that I do think the grown-up counterpart (pin-up ruffle pants) are too darned cute not to mention here. Think of it as "mommy and me" matching outfits! Gads. I love a good ruffled butt and wish bustles would return to the runway. And just in case you are curious, Etsy has plenty of bustles for adults, as does Chasing Fireflies for kids.

So a brief (get it) departure from reviewing children's gear ...


Torrid / $12
Purveyors of clubby fashion for the overweight, Torrid is the counterpart to Hot Topic. A ruffle butt for the big girls! No one should be excluded from the right to wear cute underpants.


HoneyDew Intimates / $17
Darling.


Fashion Bug / $10
Adorable little boyshort.


Heavenly Vintage / $45
This slays me. Had to include it.

No comments: