Monday, November 17, 2008

(MarieFinds) 38 Weeks, 2 Days ... and Counting

Grr. I don't remember reaching this point when I was pregnant with the Squirrel. Maybe because with her, I was actually convinced the whole time that I was going to be late. I was completely primed for the idea that I would be 10 days late and battling with my doctor for "just one more day" before she wanted to induce. No such drama. Easy-Peasy 10 days early.

And so, I have been thinking all along I would be early with this one. And now, here it is 12 days before my due date and I'm all "WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS BABY COMING, ANYWAY!?!?"

It is just the three of us in the house again. We couldn't convince my Father in Law to extend his stay, so he left yesterday. Squirrel misses her Ta-Ta.

Oh, well. My hands hurt. So I am going to stop typing now. Stupid pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. Grr. This time around, I understand why some women decide on an arbitrary stop work date. But... it's all about the Benjamins, baby. Every day I work is anohter day of ... pay. And accrued vacation / sick time I can take after the baby is born.

So, I will be at work. Trying to avoid typing.

1 comment:

JessFinds said...

I love my crazy swearing money-makin' ready-to-pop mama friend. You are hilarious.