Friday, October 10, 2008

[JessFinds] TGIF

I was up eight (8) times last night with Sickus Gonzus. She is so sweet when she is sick - yelling "Nuggle!" (snuggle) when she was feeling her worst. I spent a few hours on the couch with her passed out on my chest -- that girl can run a fever. It almost hurt to hold her she was so warm. She gets it from her daddy. Preacher gets a fever when he stubs his toe.

So I am on Gonzo Maintenance today. Making sure she has lots of fluids, naps and love.

I am running a low fever too. Petri dishes. You know what is fun? Taking business calls while feverish. I just negotiated a full color magazine run of 10,000 with a new print company. I multi-task.

In exciting news - our Obama/Biden sign is up and no one has stolen it yet! Been up a few days now. I have backup for when the inevitable theft occurs.

No comments: