Saturday, October 11, 2008

[JessFinds] Keep the kids off the smokes

I have a fever - one of those even fevers that allows me to function (with a slight edge of surreal to everything) but each time I take my temp I think "why am I not in bed?" Gonzo has given me two nights of Gitmo torture. She is also still feverish. I am sleep deprived. This is why - as much as I would love a 3rd - I could never have another baby Newborn torture. I am too old for this! And also why I don't feel so bad about my surgery turning me in to Sterile Cheryl at the end of this month.

Gonzo has a really husky voice due to her snot factory. She is so cute. Her words come out all gravelly, deep and serious. Smoker voice in a 19 month old -- hee.

Crab had to miss her soccer game this morning. A 2 out of 3 sick to healthy ratio won over. She almost missed last week. I have to remind myself that this is essentially running around aimlessly in a soccer jersey. They are 4. It is not the end of the world if she misses a game. I just hate not being consistent.

I need to note in this post that I am totally jealous of Marie's shopping trip. That alone is a reason for me to move back to P-town. Sweater set under $8. Jealous. Methinks I need to send Auntie Re a check and have her do some satellite shopping.

No comments: