Sunday, August 17, 2008

[JessFinds] The nuances of being a Mac owner

I have a freelance project and I have quickly discovered how difficult it is to work in a PC world. I can't do squat with older software. 

So, my iMac is going to get a bit of a facelift to be compatible with current (and hopefully future) clients. 

I am going to (gasp) buy a copy of Parallels and then get a version of (gasp) Windows so that I can run software like (gasp) Microsoft Publisher and (gasp) Frontpage and (double gasp) Internet Explorer. 

At some point when I am rolling around in extra income (hahahahaha) I am going to purchase the Adobe Suite. I think I will limp by with a copy of PhotoShop Express for Mac. I crave a copy of InDesign ... Then I could rule the world with my desktop publishing software. Insert evil laugh. 

No comments: