Monday, August 18, 2008

[JessFinds] Am I really in mid-August already?

Giant hugs and safe travels to Mandy who is on her way Out East tonight. Her dad died this last weekend - she is in our thoughts. She will be about two hours from where we live, so I hope to see her.

My godson is coming! I am so excited to get my hands on Patrick (ok, I am excited to see his parents too, geez). My little boy just turned 2. I have been living on the occasional photo for a while. We will have them here for a long Labor Day weekend vacation. The last time we saw the family was over last Thanksgiving - so this time they get a chance to sample a little New England summertime fun. I have promised Joie the opportunity to face-plant in some lobster meat. I think I have a few fun ideas for their visit, I need to do some research. This also gives me a boot in the backside to get a couple of house projects done before they arrive next week...

Speaking of:

I am in August and my New Year's Resolution to clear out the clutter is failing! I am thinking about my goals to purge and wondering where I went astray (kids, jobs, etc...). I am going to pick a project tonight and clean something out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't worry about projects for us but I do encourage you to purge. I do that and it is so very liberating.