Thursday, August 28, 2008

[JessFinds] Not enough time in any given day

No follow-up yet to the last post, but I was told it was "not likely the fibroid" causing the problem. Not sure what that leaves me with, but I guess I should know by Friday!

Our friends are visiting from out of town with their 2 year old so our place is CHAOS but fun. We are adding another 4-year old to the mix tomorrow, a friend of Miss Crab's is joining the family for the day.

We are thinking about going out to The Vineyard tomorrow if the weather holds and the kids are all up for it. It has been so beautiful here but I swear I smell Autumn in the air. Crisp mornings, warm days, cool nights. It is coming. My favorite time of year. Which also means I need to buy and install a pellet stove or other solution!

No comments: