Wednesday, June 18, 2008

[JessFinds] Yard Art


The post about Miss Crab's birthday wishlist has an update - I found a light purple cloth bean-bag chair! Woohoo. She has a gauze "fairy tent" that is suspended from the ceiling (an Ikea find) and the bean bag chair underneath it will be perfect as a little hiding place.

I am in the process of checking off the list for Miss Crab's party:

-- I am going to pick up an inflatable bouncy-room for the party - we are borrowing one from a friend.

-- Our neighbors gave us an inflatable ball-pit. It is actually a lot of fun - I had half (ok 2/3) a bottle of wine last night and gave it a whirl. Good stuff. Needed assistance to get out of it.

-- I found a great sand and water table at Target. See the picture above. It is really cute and I know that it is something that Miss Crab and Gonzo will play with all summer long. It is giant plastic yard art. I know. Something that I have firmly taken a stance against. But, I will not have it ten years from now covered in mold and dirt, cluttering up our yard. When the girls are done with it ... it is on to the next family.

-- We have a few sprinklers and a large slip n slide type thing. Plus the kiddy pool. So if it is a nice day, we can let the kids go crazy.

No comments: