Monday, November 22, 2010

(MarieFinds) Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's all about food, friends and family. There are no presents or other issues clouding the issue. This is a day to be grateful for everything and everyone in your life. And a day to eat and drink like crazy.

This year I am hosting Thanksgiving. I never get to do this. The Lawyer's sister and her family are coming out, so I bullied my mom into letting us host the combined family. Menu is as follows ...

Appetizers
- Marcona almonds / olives
- Crudite platter
- Spicy crab dip
- Deviled eggs
- chevre with chutney
- pate

Dinner
- Herb roasted turkey with sage stuffing
- Pumpernickel / cabbage dressing
- green beans with pancetta
- brussel sprouts
- roasted carrots and parsnips
- cider mashed yams
- mashed potatoes
- corn
- cranberry sauce
- cranberry relish

Desert
- Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Sugar Free Apple
- chocolate cake (it is also Baby Boy's second birthday party)

No comments: