Monday, October 18, 2010

[JessFinds] Blog Awards! Who Me? Why Thank You!

Wow. I have been preparing my whole life for this moment, and I find myself speechless (pulling out a piece of paper from my ballgown) I would first like to thank all of the little people...

We got awarded from My Life on Harbor Way!! Thank you!! Three awards at that!




Rules for Accepting:
1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 other bloggers the award.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.

Seven things about Jess:

1. I believe blogging is cheaper than therapy, but probably will go to therapy anyway.
2. I have the most amazing, supportive friends spread all over the world and this blog started out as a way to keep in touch.
3. I talk to my mom every day. No really. Every day.
4. I never wanted to be a mom, but now that I am - I can't imagine how I existed without my little goats. 
5. I really like goats.
6. And goat cheese.
7. I am hungry right now.


See how I did that stream of consciousness thing? Yeah, that is why I win the big awards, see.

I solemnly bequeath these awards to the following blogs: 

3. I'm Just Sayin'
4. Crunchy Carpets
5. Wait in the Van
6. Life...Crazy, Fun, Amazing...
7. Miss Adaptation

If you have already received this / these awards - yay! You are a freakin' rockstar and I am redundant girl. Either way, know I love your blog and think you are cooler than me.




1 comment:

Christy said...

Thanks Jess! I'll pass them on.