Saturday, January 30, 2010

[JessFinds] A Very Merry Unbirthday To You

 

I am planning a Mad Hatter Tea Party for Gonzo's 3rd Birthday. I am working on the invites - they look something like this right now:
She has a small list of little girls (mostly Crab's friends) for the get-together. It is her first real birthday party with friends. And I am having waaaay too much fun with it. I have found a few links out to other sites that have put together a fabulous MHTP. 

The Long Thread Fabulous decorations and all sorts of fun. I really love this post.

SnowyBliss put on a pretty spectacular party.

Here is another very sweet little party.

I drooled over these photos- look at the chairs for the little girls!

I love the croquet sticks on the wall and would have totally done that in college.

Party Wishes has a wonderful (albeit impossible since it is the dead of winter) party.

This Flikr stream is amazing.


Give Peas a Chance has some cute ideas too.

I think I am most excited about tea sandwiches.

No comments: