Sunday, December 6, 2009

[JessFinds] Why did I swallow 30-grit sandpaper?

I did my first craft show yesterday and thought I was getting a head cold. I plowed ahead but started to get a bit of a sore throat that got progressively worse. Whoops! I am sick! No voice. Nada today. I am one of those people that believes I can will myself well. Did not work this time. Dammit.

I hate being sick w/ sore throat and no voice. It means silent parenting. My children do not respond well to me miming at them to stop fighting. Gonzo mocked me. Seriously. Almost 3 and mocking me. Clearly I am in trouble today!

The show was actually pretty fun. I did not get a chance to socialize with my friends, but it was nice to see everyone there. I sold a ton of my little glass tile pendants (who knew?). I think I moved three tutus. I also "manned" a charity table for an African orphanage relief program. I was pretty busy. I also updated www.chichitutu.com to reflect current pricing.




Woke up to snow on the ground today! Our first snowfall. Guess it is time to cover that grill!

No comments: