Tuesday, November 17, 2009

(MarieFinds) Not Again!

Everytime I promise to be better, we get whacked by the germ fairy, and it sucks all my extra energy right out door. We have had another round in our house. Baby Boy got pneumonia, Squirrel and I got awesomly sick with "not-swine flu" ugly coughing virus, the Lawyer is still sick. Gah.

But, more interestingly, while sick, Squirrel has totally backslid on potty training. She doesn't want to wear underpants, but she hates going potty on the potty while at home. I don't know what to do about that. She rarely has accidents at school, but she just isn't interested in going at home. Which lends itself to accidents. I don't know how to get us back on track... last night she held it from when we left daycare until we went back this morning. I assume she pottied just fine there this morning after I left.

thoughts?

No comments: