Thursday, November 12, 2009

[JessFinds] It is just so NEW!

Finally! We finally have secured www.jessfinds.com! It only took 2 years! (horns, whistles, etc...)

It was time for a facelift. A little blog botox if you will (hee). I did not consult Marie - hope she likes it! Also new: We are members of the Mom Blog Network.

In other news ... My little holiday project is plugging along. I am swimming in tulle over at www.chichitutu.com. You can now follow Chi Chi Tutu on Twitter. Please follow me!


2 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Hey Jess! I saw your post on community of moms, so I am now following you. Nice to meet you.

Marie said...

Looks Great! Can't imagine why you didn't consult me... I have been so ACTIVE lately. :) I will post more soon. So glad Chi Chi is taking off for you! I need to get my order in...