Wednesday, October 28, 2009

(MarieFinds) Where have I been?

Hello ... I have been leaving ALL of the blog work to Jess. Life has been in a bit of upheaval. Seriously, since the last time I posted: I came down with strep throat (BAH!), we have put the Squirrel full time in to big girl underpants, I quit my job (seriously!) and start a new one in 3 weeks, we've had a busy time of childrens birthday parties and weddings, the Lawyer has gotten awesomly sick again, and Baby Boy has Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. Ugh.

So, that is all the big news. I am excited to start my new job, but sad to leave where I have been working for the last five years. I have, to quote the awesome Auntie Feather, a shit-ton of work to do before I am out of here.

Anyway, my fall resolution? To be a better blogstress!

No comments: