Thursday, August 13, 2009

[JessFinds] Still here...

Facebook has taken over my regularly scheduled programming! I find that as much as I want to update the blog, my ability to focus for longer than a few minutes is waning. Enter Facebook and the status update. And the Twitter updates. I have become a tabloid version of myself, easily summed up in 140 words.

Here are things I am working on:
  • Finding a job. Very exciting. I am now toying with the idea of maybe considering part-time work again. But the pull of full-time money has me at hello. Talk amongst yourselves.
  • Perhaps just biting the bullet and going in to business for myself.
  • Terrariums. Beacause it is harder to find minature plants than you think.
  • Teaching my daughter to read
  • Cleaning my own bedroom and thereby setting an example.
  • Preparing for houseguests
  • Spreading the word: Pescetarianism

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, would those houseguests be us?

I had steak and tomatoes tonight -- on the South Beach diet except that the wonderful homemade cake I sent to P's daycare for his B-day came back with half the cake uneaten so I had some of that.

Joie