Saturday, July 11, 2009

(MarieFinds) it's been ages...

The Lawyer and I have had a very busy time of it. Baby Boy was baptized last weekend, and a great time was had by all. Lawyer roasted a whole pig for the party... I will post pictures soon. Lawyer's mother has been with us since Easter, and his for a week or so now. Mom leaves on Sunday. It will be good to have a little bit of space back (we only have one spare room, so Dad is on the fold out couch in the living room), but Squirrel is going to miss her horribly.

I like that my kids will know their grandparents in ways that I never did. My paternal grandparents both died before memory, and my maternal grandparents live in the Midwest. I saw them for a week once a year.

Squirrel grows so attached to people, and then is so sad when they are not around.

No comments: