Tuesday, May 12, 2009

(MarieFinds) A kind of perfect Mother's Day Weekend

We had a lovely weekend ...

I got a pot for mother's day. No, not pot, A pot. But not just any pot. In red. I am trying to figure out what is worthy to break in my new toy.

Things good about my weekend?

1. The Lawyer didn't work. He works most weekends. No special projects, no working.

2. Watched a movie on friday night. (Not to be confused with GOING to a movie.)

3. Out to breakfast on Saturday. Eggs Sardou and a Ramos Gin Fizz. mmmm.

4. The Squirrel got her first bike! A cute little tricycle. video to come soon, as soon as I download the camera. And she vetoed the Elmo helmet in favor of fish. YAY!

5. I got to snuggle in bed with both my babies on sunday morning.

6. Sunday was breakfast at home, and lunch at Auntie Lala and Uncle Nuni's house. There was (lots of) good wine and bubbles, asparagus salad, scallops and risotto. mmmm. and lots of bike ridng! My folks were there, the Lawyer's mom, my nephew, and Auntie Feather. Good times were had by all.

And then I had to go back to work yesterday. Sigh.

No comments: