Friday, May 1, 2009

[JessFinds] An abundance of sweetness

I was lamenting the loss of cute little sayings of toddlerhood -- Crab pretty much has one left for us: "I mukked this for you." And yes. I have finally started correcting her (gently) by saying things like "Oh! You made this for me!?"

I will forever miss: "It feels me better." That one will always have a special place in my heart. Just thinking about it feels me better.

Gonzo, meanwhile, is still full of them.
  • "Balen" = Vitamin
  • Without prompting (or in response to a hug), Gonzo will yell: "I love you too!"
  • "I can't like it." = this is disgusting
  • "Is that silly? (funny, gross, etc...)" is added at the end of many of her sentences. For example: "I burped! Is that silly?"
  • "That IS a good ideee!"
  • "Rogee" = Yogurt

No comments: