Thursday, March 26, 2009

(MarieFinds) Checking up and checking in

Baby Boy had his 4 month check up on Monday. And it was one of THOSE days that makes you love being a parent. First the stats.... Baby Boy looks like a bruiser to me. Clearly this is all relative. He is a 1/2" taller than his sister at the same age, but a full two pounds heavier. That still only puts him at right smack in the middle of average weight for his age. Girl was skinny. They're both tall for their ages, however. 26.5" and 14 lbs., 14 oz.

Now to my Monday... drop the Squirrel off at school, and then take Baby Boy with me... figure I have almost 90 minutes to kill, I'll go to the deli, get breakfast and work while I nurse my morning coffee and him.

And then he pooped. and pooped. and pooped. It ran right out the leg of his pants and all over me. I didn't have time to go home. So, I cleaned up as best I could (it was all over my jeans) with baby wipes and wet paper towels, and went about my day. grrr.

No comments: