According to my certificate of live birth (whew) I was born at 5:51 pm Pacific Standard Time. Just in time for cocktails. Civilized of me.
I am a cusper. A Pisces / Aries. My mom says I was so determined to be an Aries I arrived 2 weeks late. I don't put too much weight on all things astrological, but I have to say it fascinates me. My personality traits are very strongly aligned with the wacky study of the stars. I am a fire sign. I am ruled by the male planet Mars. My birthstone is an Aquamarine (or Bloodstone depending on where you look). It is a very pretty and very inexpensive stone. Bonus!
I had a laundry list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 35 and I did a pretty good job! I started the list at 30, so I guess it was a 5 year plan. Lots of minor stuff, but here are the big ones:
- I wanted to live someplace longer than 3 years by the time I was 35. Check-ish.
- I wanted to have all my babies by the time I was 35. Check.
- I wanted to own a home and/or some land by the time I was 35. Check.
I would like to do the following before 40...
- I would like to figure out the grad school option by the time I am 40. Either a firm yes or no. I would like to start a small business if the economic climate is good. School may fit in or not.
- I would like to take my now "old enough" kids traveling to plant some wanderlust in their hearts.
- I would like to get back to the family stomping grounds and maybe buy a home near our old friends.