Tuesday, September 30, 2008

(MarieFinds) Strange Dreams...

So, the other night, I had a dream about David Beckham. No, not that kind of dream... but it was David Beckham as John Ritter, and not John Ritter as Jack Tripper, but the later, vaguely creepy John Ritter who guest starred as the bad guy in random shows, including super creepy robots named Ted on Buffy. And Lindsay Lohan was there. But I don't remember why. I need to read less Perez Hilton and Ted Casablanca.

I also need to watch less Robot Chicken before bed... because last night the dreams were about Seth Green and Screech from Saved by the Bell.

Either that, or I need to not take my iron tablets so close to bed time. Or maybe we just need to start sleeping in our bed again. We have been refugees on couches and spare beds (btw, I can't BELIEVE we make my in laws sleep on that thing) since the Lawyer de-molded the master bath on Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

JessFinds said...

I had some crazy pregnancy dreams, usually about giving birth to cats. That said, very strange Marie. Very strange.