Wednesday, September 10, 2008

[JessFinds] The Great Fall Purge

Aaaaw yeah. It is closet cleaning day. And I am being brutal. It feels AWESOME. I am going to have nothing when I am done, but I was pretty much wearing the same 4 things anyway. Need to get out my Tim Gunn stylebook for overweight girls w/ "thyroid issues" who want to avoid mumus. He wrote that book, right? I think, in summary, it is: wear black honey.

I own a sick amount of uncomfortable shoes.

I am purging the wardrobe selection for Miss Crab and Baby Gonzo too. It is overwhelming. We are going to have a ton of donations.

Our neighbor (3 up) just posted a sign that says "I am a bitter gun owner and I vote" in his front yard. Right next to his McCain / Palin sign. I was thinking about having a sign made that says "I think my bitter neighbor might shoot me and I vote."

Puh-leez.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what a scary neighbor!!

How about a sign that says-- "Jesus was a community organizer" (particularly good from a preacher's family)-- or "Obama should apologize to pigs"

Jessica S

Anonymous said...

HA, HA, HA! (your thought about a sign, not your neighbor's sign) At least Obama is going to take RI. Our road is heavily traveled. Think I will put some such sign as Jessica S. suggested down at our driveway entrance.