Sunday, August 10, 2008

[JessFinds] Dusting off the phone

Hey - for those of you who actually keep track of this stuff, we have completely rid of our land-line. It was the albatross in the room, gathering dust, never used. The only people who called the number were either telemarketers or my mom when she could not reach me via cell.

So we are back to being exclusively with our cell phones. We spent the last 5 years without a land line and never had a problem. We only got one because when we first moved in to our new home we had NO reception via T-Mobile. They don't subscribe to towers in our area. So we set up a home phone and a few weeks later T-Mobile released us from our contract and we switched to Verizon.

So delete our "home phone" from your records and reach us the normal way as in the past - via our cell phones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never could remember it or I would have used it. I tend to go over my 1,000 minutes, totally pissing off Jesse, so feel free to use our land (cable actually)line all you need ;-)