Tuesday, February 12, 2008

(JessFinds) I love the Potomac Primaries!

I am doing my own little Whoo-Hoo dance right now. Obama is shredding through as the leader!

Joie was out working the polls today and actually had some crazy woman come up to her spewing out the thinly veiled racist propaganda about Obama. She said things like "He is a Muslim" and Joie kept saying "No. He is a Christian." This went back and forth for a while. Finally Joie pulled out the priest card and shut her down. Not that it should matter. I mean, Huckabee seems like a nice guy but his freaky Christian religious background makes me bite my nails. 

The same woman started going off on how Obama has some sort of political stance against saluting the American flag (also bunk). He just failed to put his hand over his heart at ONE event and everyone with a screw loose interpreted this as some sort of statement. 

It is snowing. A lot.

No comments: