Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look at me...

Trying out this fancy new technology called the interwebs. I understand if I put all my most private thoughts and fears here, with tons of personal information about me, my family, my job, my kids, no one will ever know it is me? I can do things like rant about my employer and clients, using names and stuff, and no one will care? Hee....

So, Jess thought it would be fun if I posted here occaisionally. I am actually scared of the internets, but I thought I would give it a go. I keep trying to write a funny book, and all I have are a few short essays. Maybe this is the place for those?

Introducing me: Jess and I have been friends for (cough) almost 20 years. We are both married. We both have fabulous daughters and strange cats. We both work in strange, funny aspects of communications / marketing. We live far apart. We communicate mostly via email and her blog. For some of the long-time readers of the blogstress that is Jess, howdy. We've probably met.

No comments: