Friday, May 22, 2009

(MarieFinds) It's been too long...

And now I have too much to say. So, let's talk about milestones.

I'm 35 now. WTF?? I'm not really wierded out about it. But it is one of those multiples of 5... is this what I thought 35 would look like? I don't know that I ever really thought about 35. I remember my Mom at 35. I feel older than I remember her being at this age. Huh.

I have more gray hair now than last year. But not a lot of it. I am sliding toward middle age in a profession that doesn't like old people. What am I going to do about that? Do I want to be a Project Manager in marketing agency when I'm 50? Hmmm...

Baby Boy is rolling over. And he has teeth (tooth). And he is just about grown out of his infant carseat.

Squirrel is riding a tricycle. And says things like, "I want to hang out mommy at library." She still gets syntax mixed up, but you get the gist. Unless you think she wants to hang me at the library. Not what she was trying to say.

Huh.

I go on vacation in a week. We are headed to Vegas. With the Lawyers family.

It's going to be hot.

No comments: