Saturday, April 18, 2009

[JessFinds] I don't "do" dirt

G'morning.

I have this beautiful Spring day ahead of me. Mid-60's. My girls are having a rare moment of playing together nicely. Sigh. Good stuff.

The hubby is working on our garden - we are doing square foot gardening this year to minimize space and maximize harvest. It is like our own little victory garden! I have also been following the White House Garden project closely. It is fun. Here is a link to the layout of the garden. There is a project in Portland, Oregon that is replicating the White House project and you can follow them on Twitter. Good on' ya Madam First Lady for getting this project underway.

I love Michelle Obama and want to start training to sculpt my upper arms so I can wear shift dresses. That is love.

No comments: