Tuesday, December 16, 2008

[JessFinds] Unicorns & Pirates



Once again I put forth my supreme love for all things Etsy. I have had a few wonderful experiences with their Alchemy tool (requesting a custom item and getting bids). I recently ordered these two shirts - both are long sleeve- for Miss Crab from DTG Kid (www.dtgkid.etsy.com).

Crab has a unique way of saying "Unicorn." She says it in this hilarious singsongy voice that spelled looks like "Yoooonie-coooorrrrn!" This shirt is a little inside joke.

The unicorn shirt arrived first and it is fabulous, the drawn design does not do it justice. Eric uses a DTG direct to garment printing. A superior print process to screen printing that doesn't crack or peel. (NO TRANSFERS Either) The image will be soft with absolutely no feel to it. And they are water-based environmentally friendly inks. He prints on high quality Bella Brand Apparel 100% ring spun cotton (jersey knit).

I requested a pirate shirt and he was quick to design and set up the listing. The shirts are listed between $12 and $15. It is a great deal for a custom shirt that nobody else will have!

I heart Etsy.com.

No comments: