Friday, October 3, 2008

(MarieFinds) Melmo and Ponies

So, the Squirrel loves Melmo. Recognizes him and asks for him when she sees him. (Melmo = Elmo). I don't kown where she learned about Elmo... We have two Elmo items in the house: a hand-me-down book and a set of children's forks becasue I couldn't fine any non-merchandised ones when I needed them.

In general, I am pretty anti-licensed character products. We don't have a ton of it in the house. The extent of TV she watches is Animal Kingdom and John Stewart. (Big Colbert fan, that one). Huh. I have no idea where she picked this up. I can only blame daycare.

Ponies. She LOVES to have her hair in pony tails. Apparently harasses the nice girls at day care for them the way only a two year old can. "ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies. ponies." Said quite urgently, while rubbing her hair. Heh. They oblige. And then I know they have to give every girl in the class ponies. Poor thinsgs.

No comments: