Tuesday, September 16, 2008

[JessFinds] Is that MY kid?

Miss Crab went grocery shopping with her grandma - wearing a tutu over her pants. Of course. This is the first time she has shown ANY interest in girlie dress-up gear. I am not sure what to think. It is just so unusual for her! If it was Gonzo, I would not be surprised. Kids are supposed to be kids and if that means wearing tutu's to the grocery store than so be it.

I mean, I would love to get away with wearing a tutu anywhere and not look like an overweight Betsy Johnson nut job.

And now Gonzo is screaming like her mattress is on fire, which it is not. That means I will not get much work done this morning. Her morning nap used to last an hour or more. Now it is 30 minutes of sleep followed by the free-fall death scream until she is removed from the torturous cell otherwise known as her comfy crib. A nice soundtrack for computer work.

Working from home was once a viable way to get work done. I am starting to wonder if I should just throw myself back in to the workforce instead of torturing myself with 20 projects that I can't get to until 11pm each night.

Must save the now roaring child.

No comments: