Tuesday, June 10, 2008

(MarieFinds) Baby clothes and Cold! Cold! Cold!

Ugh... Jess is sweltering back east and I am freezing my butt off!! And decided to buy the first stuff for the new little one. Hanna is having there Big Big Big sale, and it is online now... hence the cute little coat in a newborn size. Mind you, if there is anythign we have tons of hand-me-downs for it is coats, but Baby New will be a winter baby, and will need them...

So damned cute. Miss Squirrel still wears the size 60 in barnyard motif red that Auntie Lola got her before she was born. So Baby New will have that one, too. Assuming Squirrel ever outgrows it. Skinny minnie is in size 80+ pants, but can still wear 60 tops. hmmm.

OK, all that aside, I think maybe I have felt the baby move a couple of times. Awfully early for that, so maybe it is just gas. :)

No comments: